Real News. Real Funny.
reported: The actresses, all of whom had been paid to work on at least one X-rated movie, ranged in age from 18 to 50, with an average career in the industry of 3.5 years. More than one-third were either married or in a serious relationship, and 44% were single.Those statistics sound totally legit and not pulled out of the researchers' asses. Let's say "more than 1/3" is 35%. So, 35% in a serious relationship + 44% single = 79%. What is the status of the other 21%? They're not in a serious relationship or single... maybe they're in a casual polyamorous harem?
reported: Those statistics sound totally legit and not pulled out of the researchers' asses.
quatchi: While well meaning the numbers do seem a little self serving and arbitrary.
Somacandra: Have you actually examined the paper and the research?
quatchi: Just saying "the average woman has less self esteem than a porn star" conclusion coming as it does from an industry organ seems suspect.
Somacandra: [i.imgur.com image 544x371][i.imgur.com image 541x285]
Fark.com MobileCopyright © 1999 - 2015 Fark, Inc Last updated: Oct 06 2015 18:32:19
Contact | Report error | TOS/legal/privacyFull site